Pages

Slider

I love photography and eat good food. I have the biggest crush on my son and my husband and our new princess. My life revolve around them. I'm a part time domestic goddess and part time government slave. I used to extort people money through photography. That is the main reason why this blog exist. Sadly, time is my number one foe. He never let me multitask too much. But hey hey, cooking isn't that much time consuming. And i believed, a moms cook will make their kid love grow stronger in every munch. And yes ladies and gentlemen,I cook and I brag about it. So here goes. Here to a good picture and a good, easy, healthy home cooked dish! May you guys be inspired and COOK for the loved one! Insha Allah

Love Linda Latip

Friday 17 April 2015

Recipe : Spagethi Olio with Sundried Tomato & Beef Strip

Assalamualaikum & Nite!

I'm feeling super generous of my non-existence time :) So here some recipe for you. Simple and tasty.

Ingredient :
Spagethi (3/4 of the usual packaging)
The more the merrier-Beef strip (I bought gourmesa you can find the brand in Jusco Aeon, Giant, Jaya Grocer or you can always slice thinly the batang pinang that you bought from pasar :)
Sundried tomato (handful)
Mushroom (handful -I bought white button mushroom and slice thinly)
Parsley flake- 1tsp
Salt & Peppa'
Olive Oil
Yellow Onion (diced)

As usual :
Boil the spagethi Ala dente. Put aside.
Heat  drizzle of olive oil, add the onion and beef strip. Kasik garing sket, throw in the sundried tomato and mushroom, spagethi. Properly season your spagethi and lastly.. enjoy your dish!.

Senang kan :)




0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs