Pages

Slider

I love photography and eat good food. I have the biggest crush on my son and my husband and our new princess. My life revolve around them. I'm a part time domestic goddess and part time government slave. I used to extort people money through photography. That is the main reason why this blog exist. Sadly, time is my number one foe. He never let me multitask too much. But hey hey, cooking isn't that much time consuming. And i believed, a moms cook will make their kid love grow stronger in every munch. And yes ladies and gentlemen,I cook and I brag about it. So here goes. Here to a good picture and a good, easy, healthy home cooked dish! May you guys be inspired and COOK for the loved one! Insha Allah

Love Linda Latip

Sunday 11 March 2012

Resipi : Grilled Salmon w Zucchini Pasta

Assalamualaikumwbt & Goooooood evening ♥

Wow sangat produktif saya menaip resipi² harini haha. Rajin kan kan.. Payback time. Lepas ni senyap semula dalam 2 bln haha. Takpelah, cincai la.. 

Kids Recipe!

Anyway, tak lengkap pulak hari kalau tak upload kids recipe. Kebetulan, harini my lil dude is feeling under the weather. Dia ni ada a few makanan yang dia takkan tolak even demam panas. Satu is macaroni and cheese and the other one is zucchini or timun jepun. hehe So, malam ni, I made him grilled salmon (since thyme is sgt byk lagi haha) and Zucchini Pasta. Senang sangat. And sedap. Despite his condition, si Ghazi managed to finish em all. Nyummm!

Bahan Salmon Grilled
Salmon sepotong dah dibersih dgn lemon 
Sweet paprika
Black pepper
Garlic
Salt
Thyme
Extra virgin Olive oil

Cara Grilled
Semua bahan kat atas lumur dengan penuh kasih syg kat Salmon tu sambil senyum² sket.. Then finish em up with 4 sudu Extra Virgin Olive Oil tu. Then, Bakar dlm 20minit.

Bahan Zucchini Pasta
Spaghetti rebus-titikkan olive oil sket supaya tak melekat sesama dia
Bwg holland- separuh potong dadu
Timun Jepun/Zucchini - potong dadu atau panjang²
Tomato- separuh potong dadu
Dried Thyme - 1 sudu kecil
Organic chicken bouillon/knorr chicken cube pun boleh kalau susah nk cari. Rasa dia lebih kurang.

Cara  
Basic je. Goreng bwg naik bau then throw in the zucchini and chicken cube. Then campak spaghetti yg dah rebus tadi. Last skali sebelum angkat tabur dried thyme and campak tomato ok.

Goreng smpi nampak rasi and the served with Grilled Salmon. Nyummmm!

Cubalah. Senang kan :)

Emmm sedap sedap!


0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs